ハルトプライズからのお知らせ英語版【Call for participants: Hult Prize @ Hokkaido University】
Are you looking for a chance to take your locally thought to the global idea in an international interaction? Ever thought of making your expertise into an impactful business? Looking for an opportunity to improve your English presentation skills?
Fear not! HULT PRIZE is the place where you can answer all those questions at once.
We are looking for young people like you to make the world a better place.
If you have a slight interest in this competition, please do not hesitate to join us.
Hult Prize is the world’s largest student entrepreneurship competition sponsored by the United Nations, which opens a wide range of opportunities for students all over the world to unleash and enhance their hidden abilities. It is a place where you can learn the process of how to build a business to solve global issues, contributing to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We, Organizing Committee (O.C.) will hold various programs to help you learn the process of building a business step by step until the On Campus Competition at the end of November.
You can apply even though you do not have a team, yet please state what we ask in the application form so that we can help you form your team.
This year’s challenge is ‘Redesigning Fashion.’ The startup idea ideally revolves around launching an innovative social enterprise in the fashion industry, aiming to make it more sustainable.
Let us hear your ideas to revolutionize the third-largest manufacturing sector in the world!
Please refer to the following link for more details about this year’s Hult Prize Challenge;
If you compete, here’s what you can achieve,
● Learn about social business and Sustainable development goals
● Practice your English and speaking/presentation skills
● Win a chance to travel abroad
● Make new friends
● Dream about your future
● A chance to meet superstar entrepreneurs and CEOs
● Win $1 Million to change the world for the better
【Schedule for Hult Prize @ Hokkaido University】
● 24th September 2022 Kickoff
● 22nd 23rd October Entrepreneurial Seminar
● 5th 6th November incubation program
● 26th November Final competition
● 18th December Brush-up Seminar
【How to apply】
1. Form a team of 2-4 members
○ Students from both Sapporo and Hakodate campuses are acceptable
○ Exchange students can also participate
○ You can apply even though you do not have a team, yet please state what we ask in the application form so that we can help you form your team
2. Register your team before the deadline (https://forms.gle/nBgPqUSAwcqLdU2aA) or from:
○ Application deadline: 31st October 2022
(You should apply before Entrepreneurial Seminar, by 21st October)
3. Read the challenge and think about how you can solve it as a student
4. Attend the incubation program and build your prototype/business model
5. Make a presentation
7. Win the on-campus round and proceed to the Regional summit
【Target Participants】All the Hokkaido University students (Bachelor to Ph.D.)
【Organizer / Contact Support】
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hult Prize @ Hokkaido University Organizing Committee